- Seamless design
- Logo printed on the outer sole
They don't have:
- A lumpy feeling
- Annoying sock seams
Our popular Sensory Friendly Clothing seamless feel socks are perfect for children who struggle with the feeling of a lumpy sock or simply can’t stand annoying sock seams.
They are made from a blend of soft Bamboo/Polyester/Spandex with a seamless design to minimise the effects of sensory defensiveness whilst wearing them.
The socks also have the SFC logo printed on the outer sole to assist in identifying the correct way to wear them.
Just imagine no more stressful morning arguments over the feeling of uncomfortable socks!
- Comfy crew or ankle length
- Non-irritating label printed on the sole
- Seam free feel
- Soft bamboo fabric
- Size: Children's sizes 2-5, 6-9 and 10-14 years
- Colours: Black and White
- Material: 73% Bamboo, 25% Polyester and 2% Spandex
- Care instructions: Cold machine washable with like colours. Do not bleach, soak, or rub. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.