Does your child deal with anxiety or become overstimulated by certain environments?
Do they like to fidget?
Do they despise the texture of regular fabrics, irritating seams and scratchy tags?
Do they lose their fidgets on a regular basis?
Here at Sensory Friendly Clothing we have developed some awesome shorts and long pants to assist with all of these issues and a whole lot more!
Designed by a Neurodivergent Occupational Therapist, these super comfy, lightweight shorts and pants have been made with features which aim to address sensory irritations, as well as provide discrete accessible fidgets! Children LOVE them, trust us!
Our Sensory Friendly Clothing shorts and pants include the following features:
- No care labels or tags to scratch the skin on the inside of the waistband
- Sensory friendly seams
- Super soft minky fabric on the inside of the waistband
- Hidden tactile satin ribbon loop inside both pockets to fidget with, or to attach fidgets to (so they don’t get lost!)
- Incredibly soft, lightweight fabric
- Fidget label on the outside of the left pocket
- Pockets sewn on the outside to minimise seams in contact with the skin
- A button on each of the side seams, positioned perfectly within arm’s reach to be easily and discretely accessed to fidget with.
These Sensory Friendly Clothing shorts and pants are not only super-dooper helpful, but look seriously cool too!